Magn always aims to excel in all aspects of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ). Our HSEQ program ensures that every Magn employee is fully trained and complies with all necessary legislation.
- Ensure safety to all employees, customer and associates
- Protect the environment by all means
- Use material and energy efficiently to provide our products and services
- Share openly information on our HSE performance
- Play a leading role in promoting best practice in our industry and for our community
- Manage HSEQ matters as the most critical business activity
- Encourage a culture in which all Magn employees share this commitment.
In this way we aim to have an HSEQ performance we can be proud of, to earn the confidence of customers, shareholders and society at large, to be a good neighbor and to contribute to sustainable development.
- We systematic approach to HSEQ management, designed to ensure compliance with the law and to achieve continuous performance improvement
- Magn set targets for improvement and measures, appraises and reports performance
- Magn requires contractors to manage HSE in line with this policy
- We require joint ventures under its operational control to apply this policy and uses its influence to promote it in its other ventures
- Magn includes HSEQ performance in the appraisal of staff and rewards accordingly.